User Tag List

Thread: Full Detail Mazda 6 MPS

1. Default Full Detail Mazda 6 MPS

Heres a full detail to my mps

about 30 hrs to do it

Exterior:

Shampoo 1Z
    Claybar Meguiars
    Meguiars 105 + 205 (Orange + White LC Pad)
    1Z Kunststoff
    Sealant PB EX
    Glaze Clearkote
    Wax Swissvax
    1Z Acrysol

Interior:

Duragloss APC
    Mothers Protectant
    1Z Gummy
    Mothers Advanced Leather Care
    1Z Upholostery Foam

Looking good 30 hours wow wish I had that time up my sleeve nice reflection of you on the front bumber shot .... I spent about 2 hours on my yesterday doing the leather in mine and vacuum no point washing it at the moment hasn't stopped raining for 2 weeks here... Great work

Greatest aid to keeping a car clean is a good garage. I only have a carport at present and with Perth being so eternally windy and dusty, it's hell's own job to keep the car clean for any extended period. It's a real piss-off. I'd like to know where the F%^&$ all the bloody dust comes from, anyway. We have SW winds about 80% of the time, yet all there is to the SW of us is 5000km of freezing ocean! Must be all the construction going on around here.

This one looks nice. Good job TC. BTW, can you tell me about your parking sensor installation and display system please? Is it front and rear, or rear only. Does it have a screen map or just an audible alert?
    Last edited by Doug_MPS6; 10-10-2010 at 11:32 AM.
    CP_e Standback & PNP; CP_e 3" SS Downpipe; Corksport FMIC with Top-mount K&N filter & OEM Ram CAI; Turbosmart BOV; Dashhawk; Prosport Boost Guage; JBR solid shift bushes; DBA 4000 Wiper-Slot front rotors; Hawk Ferro-Carbon HPS Street front brake pads (@ 69,000km); Sumitomo HTRZIII's in 225/45 x 18

Looks awesome mate good work

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_MPS6 View Post
    Greatest aid to keeping a car clean is a good garage. I only have a carport at present and with Perth being so eternally windy and dusty, it's hell's own job to keep the car clean for any extended period. It's a real piss-off. I'd like to know where the F%^&$ all the bloody dust comes from, anyway. We have SW winds about 80% of the time, yet all there is to the SW of us is 5000km of freezing ocean! Must be all the construction going on around here.

This one looks nice. Good job TC. BTW, can you tell me about your parking sensor installation and display system please? Is it front and rear, or rear only. Does it have a screen map or just an audible alert?
    Thks

only rear sensors with beeping noise , front i think its not worth it

Sooo shiney..... looks brilliant!

7. Default

Looks great wow 30 hours mammoth effort but the results are amazing

Looks great - I thought there was something different - then realised the car is LHD. OH Man!!!! it's easy how you can take thinks for granted. I then checked to see you are from overseas.
    Just goes to show how dumb I am, took a few minutes to sink in what didn't look right in the photo's, but it looks sensational.