User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan's Garage - White Mazda 3 MPS - Paint Correction

I did a 'lol' coz it was a joke michelin .. I too was quoted around the $600 mark but I told the dude to get F%*^ed.. $100 an hour labour is what lawyers get lol and the cost of materials is not over $100 per car. He told me 6 hours labour.

I did a 'lol' coz it was a joke michelin .. I too was quoted around the $600 mark but I told the dude to get F%*^ed.. $100 an hour labour is what lawyers get lol and the cost of materials is not over $100 per car. He told me 6 hours labour.
    Alex we both know you like wheeling and dealing and as I've said I know your "lols" have an aspect of seriousness when it comes to money.

I don't ever want to discuss this with you again

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

hehe did you haggle when you bought your gen2?

A completely flawed argument

You know for a fact I'm not running this as a business to make a living off

This has gone on for long enough and been dragged far enough off topic. I'm locking the thread

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12