User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MPS Garage

I'm happy to put my hand up and be a supplier

The trick is to get large enough orders shipped in bulk so the big items are not so expensive. Sending 1 exhaust by itself is ridiculous but 10 via ocean is not bad.

-Derrick

Any news about the supplier Derrick? My mouse finger is itching for some CorkSport lovin'!

@CorkSport might like to hear this.

To find if another member was just being ignored by "them" I sent a email re. purchasing Corksport products.
    The reply:

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your enquiry.

We are moving away from Corksports Products at the moment because of manufacturing defects. I highly recommend a Cobb or CPE.

Is it just the downpipe and SRI you were after?

Thanks
    Daniel

Seems like a bit of a lazy-dog of an excuse from Mal, err I mean Daniel there

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    @CorkSport might like to hear this.

To find if another member was just being ignored by "them" I sent a email re. purchasing Corksport products.
    The reply:

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your enquiry.

We are moving away from Corksports Products at the moment because of manufacturing defects. I highly recommend a Cobb or CPE.

Is it just the downpipe and SRI you were after?

Thanks
    Daniel
    What were the defects?
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

I replied to their email:

"Thank you for your reply,

I have had corksport stuff previously and was very impressed with its quality, so i’m rather confused by your comment.
    Upon further research I see that Corksport no longer warrant any products you sell and no longer supply to you.
    Also I have seen rumours that you are closing down.
    So, I do apologise I will hold off for the moment. But thank you all the same"

Lets see what they come back with

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Seems like a bit of a lazy-dog of an excuse from Mal, err I mean Daniel there
    I see what you did there Matt lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

I replied to their email:

"Thank you for your reply,

I have had corksport stuff previously and was very impressed with its quality, so i’m rather confused by your comment.
    Upon further research I see that Corksport no longer warrant any products you sell and no longer supply to you.
    Also I have seen rumours that you are closing down.
    So, I do apologise I will hold off for the moment. But thank you all the same"

Lets see what they come back with
    Reply, 9 minutes after that was sent

"That is true about the CS no longer warranting our products, but not true about closing down.

We are going through the process of selling the business, but not shutting the doors.

As for the products, it was in reference to the downpipe, not meant to be a blanket across the board.

Thanks"
    2013 Ford Focus ST - Performance Blue, Cobb AP

Gone 2006 3 MPS Sports - True Red, Koni FSD shocks, in dash OEM look Ebay GPS/DVD, Hypertech, RX8 Rims

Reply, 9 minutes after that was sent

"That is true about the CS no longer warranting our products, but not true about closing down.

We are going through the process of selling the business, but not shutting the doors.

As for the products, it was in reference to the downpipe, not meant to be a blanket across the board.

Thanks"
    Er... They could have made it more legit and said hpfp...
    But guess them changing tune is nothing new
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

That is an interesting response back from them. We have seen instances of people wanting CS parts and being asked to buy other brands since something was not in stock.

Regardless we are here to support you guy direct for and if something works out with another re-seller them as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Er... They could have made it more legit and said hpfp...
    But guess them changing tune is nothing new
    We had a problem with the pumps, not denying that at all. We have been working will everyone who purchased one to get it resolved.

-Derrick

Quote Originally Posted by CorkSport View Post
    That is an interesting response back from them. We have seen instances of people wanting CS parts and being asked to buy other brands since something was not in stock.

Regardless we are here to support you guy direct for and if something works out with another re-seller them as well.

- - - Updated - - -

We had a problem with the pumps, not denying that at all. We have been working will everyone who purchased one to get it resolved.

-Derrick
    Yeah, know you're working to rectify the issue, been following the progress on MSF, and know the new sets have started shipping
    Was just saying that have never heard of an issue with the dp before, the least they could have done is picked something there was an actual issue with

13. Default RE: MPS Garage

*Post deleted*

Last edited by BST50N; 22-01-2014 at 02:53 PM.

15. Default

Thanks SarcasticOne, I've posted the same message there. Hopefully I can get some people to share their experiences with me so the story sounds really bad then maybe the media will harass them!

From what I've read however, it seems that MPS has always delivered in the end (even if its months late). Seems I'm the first one they've blatantly stolen from.

From what I have observed id say it is the 'typical' experience.
    Nothing out of the ordinary, the forum is riddled with the same. Try searching for their name here.

Mate, your more than welcome to share your experience with them, and i'm sure many here will happy to back you up.

In short, as you can see here that another has had a very simular issure going on at the moment.

So i've emailed them pretending to be interested in buying from them, I got very prompt replies from them.
    Its obvious that they are great to deal with when they want your money, but impossible once they have it.

That has happened to me before, and pretty much everyone who has dealt with them

Gone 2006 3 MPS Sports - True Red, Koni FSD shocks, in dash OEM look Ebay GPS/DVD, Hypertech, RX8 Rims

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    From what I have observed id say it is the 'typical' experience.
    Nothing out of the ordinary, the forum is riddled with the same. Try searching for their name here.

Its a shame a lot of the stories are now "missing"

19. Default

Yeah I could find a few things, but admit my search wasn't the best. I've emailed ACA and Today Tonight. They probably won't touch it as its not a huge amount of money, but who knows maybe they're bored!

Yeah funny how an email asking about buying stuff gets answered very quickly but once they got your cash it goes strangely quite!

Anyone else having trouble with them now PM me - I've managed to track down Aarons home address. I'm not at all proposing we do anything dishonest or illegal with this information, but perhaps myself and any others who he owes money could go for a friendly visit. I need to serve him papers and have proof he receives them, so if he answers the door we can give papers and walk away. I'm going to take this guy to court.

*Post edit*

I've left the above information in here as I want it to be clear that I have never publicly revealed Aarons home address. In hindsight it perhaps was wrong to post this part. I have never once threatened Aaron, or any member of his family, or property, and I believe the above line shows this. When saying 'I will take this guy to court' - I was referring to Aaron as I believed him to be the owner of the company, and hence wanted to emphasis that they would be taken to court as I had received no responses, and believed my money had been stolen. I have resorted to these measures of coming on here, sending demanding letters, purely based on my personal experiences, and going on what I had been told. I have never once threatened anyone. In the above statement I have said that all I wanted to do was serve a letter of demand. That is all. Aaron has my home address as well - why the hell would I do anything to him? He knows where I live too! Please note - I will not supply any personal information as stated above, and have not supplied any personal information to anyone.
    Last edited by BST50N; 22-01-2014 at 03:00 PM.

20. Default

Well I finally got an email from MPS! Apparently Daniel is the new owner of the company. He claims he has arranged with CP-E and my exhaust is being shipped to their shop! Yeah like I believe that! I told them unless I see some official shipping receipts by the end of the week I'm still pursuing legal action. Lets see what happens!
    Last edited by BST50N; 22-01-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast