User Tag List

Thread: WTB - Thule Roof Racks

Default WTB - Thule Roof Racks

Hey guys looking for some roof racks for my MPS 3 I have searched around and found that the thule racks are the best for the car i dont really want to spend anthing over 250 for racks

Not sure if anyone knows a supplier or knows where to find them cheap i have searched ebay, the thule website used google and looked thru numerous pages and nothing that i like any help would be good.

Hi jebus, I use rhino racks, and a Thule bike carrier, roof racks are expensive man ! Check eBay but they are really specific, I can't remember how much my racks cost but I know they were expensive, I can fit my road bike in the boot but it's front wheel off and back sears down, but let me know how you go
    Tommo

P.s the best brand is Thule then rhino racks and the pro racks (like a cheaper Thule) I think the Thule ones are the nicest looking - Logan has Thule racks I think, I go to roof rack city belconnen and I always screw them for the best price too

Have you look into Yakima roof racks? Heard good reviews about them. I was planning to get them but figure out that I wouldn't be going to the snow fields anytime soon.. so

Yakima: Racks, Bike Racks, Roof Racks for Skis, Cargo & Kayaks

where's logan?

I run Thule racks with 2 x wheel mounted bike carriers.

I got mine from a place in Artarmon, can't remember the name. Maybe roof rack city/world.

Personally I think the 3 looks pretty cool with the racks. I paid $800 all up for the racks + the bike carriers and fitting and although the initial outlay is quite high they are easily worth it.
    Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk