User Tag List

Thread: For sale : My mps 3

1. Default For sale : My mps 3

i am selling my MPS3, well looked after as many who know me or have seen it will tell you... instead of giving a list of everything and putting pics up i will just post a link to carsales add if thats ok....
    if you know anyone looking for a clean car, this is it....
    also have a VZ 6.0ltr ute too that needs a new home.

open to offers within reason.....

2006 MAZDA 3 MPS SPORTS BK Series 2 Private Cars For Sale in VIC - carsales.com.au

Thanks guys.

2. Default

dont think ill ever sell this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie3mps View Post
    dont think ill ever sell this thing?
    good luck with the sale mate.. the user car market in my opinion is dead (no bites for my mps6 and its down to 23k) ! yours has great kms and being a sports pack is priced very well so hang in there an the right buyer should come along..
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

4. Default

its funny how when i was keeping it people want to buy it... now im trying to sell both cars and cant get rid of one...

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie3mps View Post
    its funny how when i was keeping it people want to buy it... now im trying to sell both cars and cant get rid of one...
    Lol, always seems to work that way! Good luck with the sale

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

6. Default

yeah thats pretty much how its going lol...

7. Default

$25,000... needs to go.

8. Default

Hey,

I could be quite interested in this car in the coming weeks. Just selling off my Evo 8. Need a fast car but not as 'needy' as an Evo. Although 25,000 is too much. There is a similar one on carsales for 23k. If you are keen to sell we can see what we can sort out.

Nick

I reckon $25,000 is a pretty reasonable price with 50K kms on it.
    Redbook suggests the vehicle is worth more

* Private Price Guide $26,100 - $29,100
    * Trade In Price Guide $21,500 - $24,500
    * Average Km 80,000 - 130,000
    Price Guide $43,690* Price Guide

And considering the mods which are quality the price is pretty good.

11. Default

basically all i want to do is cover the cost of the government fee on buying a house.... id love more but doubt it will happen. 25k is firm but worth it considering the mods, k's and state of the car, its very very clean.

Hey Frank, I spoke to you via txt a week or two ago but yet to come have a look at the MPS. I would almost guarantee you a sale for around 23 but will organise a look see in the next week or so.
    Darren

13. Default

id take 25 tomoro. i need to cover my cost for housing permits and shit like that... that is simply the only reason im selling... text me and we will work something out. come check it out whenever you want mate, its still here.

Hi Frank. I haven't been around the forums for awhile but after reading this thread I can see why you still have your car.

Its a great car. I know I have been in it. That said I sold mine for 2k less than I wanted just to secure the sale. I found the money I needed elsewhere and somebody got a great deal.

I really do wish you well with the sale but maybe if you wanted a firm 25 you could have asked 26 the everyone wins lol

15. Default

SOLD... i got the 25K...
    hows your fpv going?

Congrats! Fpv is going well. It's much more relaxing to drive than the 3.

I put pedders xa coilovers into it so it actually handles now, looks crazy too! So what's next for you?

17. Default

ive got my 6.0lt ute that i was tinkering with... but might leave all plans for later. buying a house soon so not sure yet with the car.
    love to get a F6 ute but its a want not a need, the ss will do for now.
    i still wanna go for a spin in the fpv when its making that 380kw