User Tag List

Thread: Mazda 6 MPS

1. Default MAZDA 6 MPS - Velocity Red

Item:2006 Mazda 6 MPS Luxury pack (Leather, sunroof, Bose)
    Item Condition:As new only 37,000 kms
    Reason for selling:Need an automatic
    Price and price conditions:$29,990
    Extra Info:I need to move to an automatic, so my MPS must go, Full history, only had synthetic oil, always run on BP ultimate, has RX8 alloys with 235/40x18 tyres
    this is faultless and immaculate, non smoker owner, really as new, please ring me on 0418806795
    See carsales ad 2006 MAZDA 6 MPS GG Series 2 Private Cars For Sale in SA - carsales.com.au
    Pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by red6; 29-07-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Good luck with the sale, sad to see it go, such a sweet looking car! Given much thought to what you would be looking for as a replacement?

3. Default

Thanks Rogwick,

I'm looking at something more luxurious and auto, maybe a 5 series Bm or similar

4. Default

Mate its definately a shame you have to let the car go. One question if you don't mind. Where did you get the black stipes on your bonnet from. They really look excellent. Makes the car look very aggressive.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by getzya View Post
    Mate its definately a shame you have to let the car go. One question if you don't mind. Where did you get the black stipes on your bonnet from. They really look excellent. Makes the car look very aggressive.
    try hotcarstuff on this forum
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

6. Default

Any chance you still have your MPS6 Stock Alloy 18" Wheels?

7. Default

sorry sam1337, sold them some time ago,

car still for sale, probably the lowest km, best condition mps available

Nope, I've clicked 30,800kms in my 6 But its not for sale. So you may have one of the lowest 6's around for sale.

Hopefully you find a buyer for it

9. Default

still for sale, would honestly be one of the best available, negotiable price

$34.50 lol - Russell Peters, have you had many hits on carsales mate? I see its the lowest price MPS in SA on carsales at the moment? Perhaps with a bit of patience it will sell
    Is it an urgent sale? If I was in the market and living in SA that red MPS would be mine for sure. You may have to broaden the add and put it in the weekend or weekly paper sometime. Best of Luck

11. Default

sold

Good to hear mate