User Tag List

Thread: CPE Standback2 & CPE Standback PNP Harness for a Mazda 3 MPS

Default CPE Standback2 & CPE Standback PNP Harness for a Mazda 3 MPS

For Sale: CPE Standback2 & CPE Standback PNP Harness for a Mazda 3 MPS

Details On Item: purchased from Aaron @ MPS garage 1 month ago. Standback was installed and Tuned by Aaron. It has been removed from the car. comes tuned to suit a MPS 3 and has 14 PSI to 17 PSI switch. if your interested in this it might be an idea to speak to Aaron @ MPS garage (0406 750 200) as he will be able to explain what the tune is on this.

Price And Price Conditions: $1000ono

Contact Details: PM me or reply on this thread.

Pictures: on the way.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: prefer Pick-up.

Cheers Guys, Alex.

just to let everyone know these parts will be placed on ebay probably this weekend.

No one interested in the standback?

Free bump for you mate.

Im sure this will sell, surely someone out there wants a tune?

Especially since it comes with the Plug and Play loom, so easily removed for warranty etc..

Thanks Justin..

Bump $800 no offers..

Blog Entries

At that price I'd snabble it if I could spend the money. I can't right now but if it's still there in a few weeks time (or more - when I'm ready)

Well let me know.. if you want you can leave me a deposit and I'll hold it for you.. It's out of car the just sitting in my room..

shucks! does it fit the MPS6? Is it still available??

The plug and play won't but I'm not sure about the actual standback2.. You'll have to ask aaron at MPS garage..

Hi mate, just sent the MPSGARAGE crew a PM. Will let you know the outcome.
    Cheers
    Jimmy

Hi mate. yep you're right the harness is the issue. also would have to get it sent back to MPSGARAGE for a base MPS6 tune according to Aaron. Just checked on price of PNP at MPSGARAGE & they have a very competitive online special for the Standback loaded with the base maps. $815!!! Dont know how much its gonna cost to get the base 6 tune back on there. It would be better value for someone with an MPS3 to buy your unit. Sorry dude. Cmon guys -buy PAZ04U's Standback & PNP harness.

Why are you selling?

cause i'm selling my car and i have removed everything of it so i can sell it standard.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WASpd6 View Post
    Hi mate. yep you're right the harness is the issue. also would have to get it sent back to MPSGARAGE for a base MPS6 tune according to Aaron. Just checked on price of PNP at MPSGARAGE & they have a very competitive online special for the Standback loaded with the base maps. $815!!! Dont know how much its gonna cost to get the base 6 tune back on there. It would be better value for someone with an MPS3 to buy your unit. Sorry dude. Cmon guys -buy PAZ04U's Standback & PNP harness.

i wouldn't sell you the standback only for $800 though.. i'd only want $600 for the Standback2 and i'd sell the PNP to someone for $200.

Default Mods List Please

Am interested in Standback but could you list the mods it was tuned for so i can have some idea if it will require a retune straight away or it will run fine as is with my setup - mine CP-e CAI and CBE from Corksport Thanks

Hey mate,
    at the time of tuning I had downpipe, standard exhaust, front mount, Cobb intake and turbo inlet pipe.. You can probably talk to Aaron at MPS garage and he'll tell You all about it as it was only installed and tuned about a month and a half ago...

No one wants this? It's pretty cheap seeing I spent nearly 2 grand about 2 months ago now getting it installed and tuned...

Bump.. come on guys I need this gone..

Standback and pnp sold.. Please close thread thanks..