User Tag List

Thread: Coilovers Gen 1

Default Coilovers Gen 1

Gen 1 coilovers anyone if they have i missed out on the last set and im keen.......Cheers

missed out on these?

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...-endlinks.html

my marketing spiel must have worked. Sold before sundown! I should get a beer outta that! @STEALTH_MPS

YEAh thats them lol Grrrrrrr damn that was a good deal got the cash all of a sudden and missed out, anyway right now im sitting in my office eating my left hand cause i missed out and yes your marketing skills were quite impressive lol maybe you can bring some of that influence into the mining sector, god knows we need it

( haha, i already do marketing for Caterpillar :-) but would love to go west and earn what the mining folk do! )

Do it come west! im heading there soon with my mps hahaha! having coilovers done just before i go too!

Rub it in why dont you lol we dont earn as much as you think ( except for me of course )

Bah rubbish.

I worked my ass off at school, scored in the top 2% for VCE, spent 5 years at Uni doing a double degree, have a 40k HECs debt for the privilege, and now work 70 hour weeks and get taxed out my arse - yet there are blokes who take home twice as much as me for driving a dump truck up and down a hill....... I reckon the least I've earned is the right to have a whinge haha!

Back on topic.

Try HPA motorsport in the states - my mate just got some kw's for his GTI delivered for 1200 on sale. That's amazing cheap.

Thanks for the suggestion Smokey having a look now. Ummmmm i dont drive a dump truck up and down a hill thank god lol, good luck to those that do i couldnt do it even for that money hell no. Anyway thanks for your help.

Cheers..............

I import DGRs to suit almost every make and model.
    PM me for details please.

I can vouch for the dgr ones handling is amazing and the spring rates are great for daily use 7 fronts and 6 rear quality is decent to after 14 months and 20,000km still as good as the day I got them if not better. There nothing fancy but they get the job done and do it well and you can spec them up through 2xs

Sounds great to me just gotta convince the you know who, i'll be in touch troy thanks for the heads up mate..........

Please close thread