User Tag List

Thread: Ambicious but I'll try - Front left Inner Tyre Liner.

Default Ambicious but I'll try - Front left Inner Tyre Liner.

Okay so I haven't really done anything about it but its time. Its pretty ambicious and know, no one will have it unless your car is at the Wreckers or going to be wrecked but thought I'd give it a shot. If not does anyone know of a wrecked one that has this intact or local wreckers in SE QLD. I called about 8 without luck.

So now I'm seeking national support! Mazda wants $190 fot it!
    2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

Try a wreckers, Formaz spares is good fast delivery too . Calling them is best i have found.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

02) 9725 1188

Also try allmaz, they should ship too.

What coincidence! I just got my front left lining fitted too! Ripped off because of a loose bolt! Panel beaters fault so he paid to get the part and all brand new Mazda charged $174 for the lining.
    That lining or splash guard comes in two pieces. The rear n front which connects to the front bumper. My rear portion is 100% but the front is damaged, you could repair it to fit I reckon. Let me know, I'll ask the guy if he still has it. I'm in Vic btw.

JBR Short Shift plate, JBR Solid Bushing, 18" Black with Silver Lip Ox Wheel, CS SRI, CS TIP, CS Airbox, 3" Double Walled exhaust TIP,
    RDA front & rear slotted rotors, Remsa pads
    , CS Rear Sway Bar, JBR rear engine mount and transmission mount

Hey mate yeah I'm just after the front part to the guard! How bad is yours mines bad! haha

I called my panel beater, he goes it's repairable but not in good condition. Some of the holes which are secured to the front bumper by screws have been ripped. Even fixing that would make it weak and possibility of coming off when driving :$

7. Default

omg!!! im looking for 1 too!!! exact same part!! i need the part that joins to bumper.
    i had same prob too... missing screws and just ignored it untill it fell apart while driving and my tyres just ripped it...
    yeh mazda wants to charge me 180 for the whole 2 pieces joint. but too much!! still loooking...

any luck any1??? ill try calling these places mentioned above tommorro..

GOT 1 finally! Woohoo. Thanks @Yeldarb for picking it up!

Closed