User Tag List

Thread: AEM CAI, Voltage stabiliser, sub box and more

Default FS: 2x TCP Stainless exhaust tips, Voltage stabiliser, sub box and more

TCP Auto exhaust tips, Voltage stabiliser, sub box and more

Hi Guys,

I have a few parts now for sale out of my SP23 I am SLOWLY returning to stock.

AEM CAI

For a mazda 3 SP23 (2004-2009) in almost immaculate condition all parts included (and i think I even have the instructions), it also has the water splash guard and filter will be cleaned prior to sale. You know what they are and how good they are

Asking $200 + postage

SUN Cyber Voltage stabilizer

For all cars regardless of power or brand.
    in great condition easy to wire into the car (no skills needed)

The H.G.S. Cyber Speed Version is custom-tailored for the best fit and best performance in your vehicle. Giving your car a more efficient ground will help to pull out its full performance potential. The cables used are unlike anything else available: thick-gauge, 99.99% pure copper with 1477 strands per cable, 4-layered shielding, and gold-plated terminals. Designed to exceed stringent OEM specs for heat resistance and durability, these cables are the absolute best available. Cyber Speed Version kits have pre-determined mounting points to ensure the best performance and the cleanest installation. Contents include the voltage box + 3 gounding wires which connect from the back of the unit to points in the engine bay.

Asking $180 now $100+ postage (Express bag $12.00)

Custom Rear boot panel with recess.

(all SP23 HATCH's)
    It was custom built by FHRX studios for a capacitor or even a fire extinguisher. Looks oem once installed made out of fiberglass.

Asking $50 now $25+ postage

2x 12" Sub box

well made with joins sealed, it is ported and carpeted. Speakers in it are cheapies and are for display purposes
    Asking $70 Now $50+ Postage

SAAS Gear knobs

New been sitting around
    Asking $10 each + postage (express bag $12.00)

If your interested in anything please PM me here with your mobile and email and ill contact you back.

All negotiable Thank for looking

Andrew
    Last edited by A Pirate; 20-09-2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: new stuff added
    MAZDA 3 SP23 : XFORCE : EIBACH : WHITELINE : AUTOEXE : CORKSPORT : KMAC : TWM : AFX :SCANGUAGE 2 : XHP : KUMO : CARBON PRODUCTS : AERO BODY STYLING : BLAUPUNKT : INFINITY : TOMTOM : SPARKSECRET.COM : MONZA : AERPRO : JBS Customs : FHRX EARTHING KIT : DYNAMATT : UNIDEN : RFI : iPOD : STINGER : REDLINE Tuning :

SUBARU FORESTER MY10 XT-P
    : TCP AUTO : HYPERFLOW : PERRIN : WHITELINE : STi : BREMBO : BEATRUSH : TURBOSMART : LENSO : PULSE RACING TUNE @ 182 AWKW

2. Default

Cant view pic of the grounding kit? And where are you located?

I'm located in Sydneys south ...in the shire.
    I'll try to get the link to work. I had my engine block and fuel rail earthed onto of my earthing kit installed.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/217401...-mazda3/page-7 is a link to a pic of it on my car blog

any interest??

PRICE DROP for OZMPS
    Last edited by A Pirate; 06-09-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Price drop;
    $100 for the voltage stabilizer
    $50 sub box

Item Description: 2x TCP Auto Stainless exhaust tips off the forester system but will bolt into any exhaust system. TIPS ONLY NOT MUFFLERS

Condition: Used but only 6 months old
    Age/Mileage: 15 000 or so
    Price: $100 each or $180 for both + postage
    Pictures: yes

MAZDA 3 SP23 : XFORCE : EIBACH : WHITELINE : AUTOEXE : CORKSPORT : KMAC : TWM : AFX :SCANGUAGE 2 : XHP : KUMO : CARBON PRODUCTS : AERO BODY STYLING : BLAUPUNKT : INFINITY : TOMTOM : SPARKSECRET.COM : MONZA : AERPRO : JBS Customs : FHRX EARTHING KIT : DYNAMATT : UNIDEN : RFI : iPOD : STINGER : REDLINE Tuning :

SUBARU FORESTER MY10 XT-P
    : TCP AUTO : HYPERFLOW : PERRIN : WHITELINE : STi : BREMBO : BEATRUSH : TURBOSMART : LENSO : PULSE RACING TUNE @ 182 AWKW

photos of the actual tips for sale.

14cm long & 3 1/2" diameter bolts directly onto 2 1/2" muffler pipe in full double walled stainless steel etched with TCP

great quality!

anyone want the tips? im a little negotiable