User Tag List

Thread: Hypertech Max Energy Sport Programmer

Default Hypertech Max Energy Sport Programmer

Item: Hypertech Max Energy Sport Programmer
    Location: Perth. Will express post to any Australian address.
    Item Condition: As new. Updated software will be even newer.
    Reason for selling: BNR stage 3 installed and Hypertech removed due to custom tune requirement.
    Price and price conditions: $380 including postage, less for pick up.
    Extra Info: Complete in original box including CD, cables etc
    Last edited by kmh001; 07-09-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm led to believe this now works with Gen2 MPS3.
    Can anybody confirm?

Yep sure does. Installed mine this evening. Check out the other hypertech thread.

The Hypertech tune has now been removed from from my car due to the installation of a BNR stage 3 turbo and a custom tune on the way. I'm ready to sell this now and have amended the price accordingly. This tune will bring your MPS to life and calibrate engine performance to your intake. 3MPS owners will particularly like the removal of the torque limitation in 1st and 2nd gears.

What tune are you going with Mal?

So is this plug and play with the GenII?

If so I'm keen, I hate 1st and 2nd gear restriction...
    Last edited by Justin; 07-09-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    What tune are you going with Mal?
    Difficult question mate. I really need a tune but RPW doesn't seem to be an immediate prospect and Chiptorque have gone quiet. I might have to send the car across to Adelaide and get an Ecutec tune if I can't find one locally.

The only consolation is that the stage 3 is running very safely on the stock tune, it's just not making any extra power.

Gone to Volvo

Hence why I asked it! Toddy told me yesterday that RPW haven't had much luck, Toddy seems to be not completely happy with the Chiptorque tune. Do you experience any knock with the BNR S3 in the higher gears?

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    Hence why I asked it! Toddy told me yesterday that RPW haven't had much luck, Toddy seems to be not completely happy with the Chiptorque tune. Do you experience any knock with the BNR S3 in the higher gears?
    I'm surprised, I thought toddy was happy with the CT tune. I haven't done a lot of km yet, but no knock so far.

Gone to Volvo

Consider this sold

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    I'm surprised, I thought toddy was happy with the CT tune. I haven't done a lot of km yet, but no knock so far.
    He's always back and fourth with changes to the tune. Spoke to him yesterday after seeing eachother on the road, he's not sure he's getting much more power running it. But at the same time he was telling me his car only comes alive at 4,500RPM and its quick lol! I think there is plenty more potential to what he's currently getting

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Consider this sold
    SOLD

I will update the unit with the latest version of the software tonight and it will be dispatched by Express Post first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you Justin, it was an absolute pleasure doing business with you.

And look after those front tyres.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Justin I updated the tuner to the latest software. There were 3 options, the last option was for 2010-2011 Mazdaspeed 3 which is the one I installed. It should be a straight forward P&P installation in your GenII. But this means the tuner will need to be updated again if you intend to transfer it to a GenI 3mps or 6mps. Enjoy.

Gone to Volvo

Cheers mate, pleasure doing business, can't wait to unleash the wheel spin within :P hahaha