User Tag List

Thread: PG Turbo Inlet, Turbosmart Kompact BPV, 2XS SSP

Default PG Turbo Inlet, Turbosmart Kompact BPV, 2XS SSP

Item: Protege Garage Turbo Inlet Pipe
    Item Condition: Good used condition. Supplied with good quality 4mm vacuum hose (new). Buyer will need to purchase a new silicone coupler as the original piece has been worn (included anyway). Has been cleaned but there is still a small amount of silicone residue on the turbo end of the pipe, as can be seen in the pictures.
    Reason for selling: The silicone it came with was poor quality, and I wanted a black TIP, so I bought a SURE TIP off here.
    Price and price conditions: SOLD
    Extra Info: I could hear the turbo more with this pipe and will miss the sound.
    Pictures:
    WP_000209.jpg WP_000210.jpg WP_000212.jpg

Item: Turbosmart Kompact BPV
    Item Condition: Good used condition. Was in car for approx 6 months, 30,000km. Includes original gasket and installation CD, in original box. Will also include blue silicone vacuum hose (new).
    Reason for selling: Bought it to see if it fixed an issue I was having with my car, which it didn't. I have put the standard one back in as there was nothing wrong with it.
    Extra Info: Makes a louder venting sound than the stock unit, especially when coupled with the PG Turbo Inlet.
    Pictures:
    WP_000214.jpg

Item: 2XS Titanium Short Shift Plate
    Item Condition: Basically new, unused.
    Reason for selling: Decided not to install only for personal reasons. It is really nicely made and looks good.
    Pictures:
    WP_000215.jpg
    Last edited by andy b; 08-06-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Sold items

PM sent

TIP sold, BPV and SSP still available

Why the change Andy?

Did you get my pm mate?

Interested in the ssp.

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    Why the change Andy?
    Unfortunately I had an ignition coil fail a few weeks back, and when tested the rest showed up weak (apparently), so I ordered three more from USA (at $83ea compared to $300ea here). As a result of this one spark plug had developed a crack in the insulator, and they replaced it with a standard heat range NGK plug where I had Denso ITV22's fitted, so I had to buy more spark plugs. But I got those for half the dealer price at performancelub.com, so all up I have saved around $700!

So I did everything I wanted while I had the I/C off...except changing the turbo and DP maybe :P

I have always liked SURE products, and have the Torq R6 and Anchors, so when I saw one come up on here I snapped it up! The silicone that came with the PG TIP was pretty poor quality and had kinked, and I wanted black to keep everything looking low key. It is quieter unfortunately...so is the standard BPV. But the way I see it, it didn't solve an issue I had and therefore I could get some money back.

Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    Did you get my pm mate?

Interested in the ssp.
    Sorry I didn't get your PM but I will send one through

No probs. Pm'd

All items sold.